Friday, August 15, 2014

Little Moments - Little Vignettes

Happy Friday Glitz friends! For this week's Sparkle & Shine feature I decided to do a layout with four little vignettes mixing and matching embellishments from four gorgeous Glitz lines. A while back we took a few photos in front of an old aqua colored building we came across on the waterfront. 


2014_0807_005b

The striking background in the photos was a natural fit with the colors in the "Felicity" and "Brightside" so I used the 6x6 paper pads from both lines to ground the photos on the white background. I  sifted through my supplies and gathered stickers, Whatnots and rhinestones from four lines that complimented the photos. 

Once I'd gathered my coordinating supplies I created four mini vignettes and placed them in a grid pattern on my background cardstock. I stitched on a couple butterflies punched from vellum and added a decorative stitch around two edges.

2014_0807_046a

2014_0807_049a

2014_0807_065a

2014_0807_052a

"You're my Sweetheart" layout supplies:
Glitz Design "Brightside" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Felicity" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Brightside" Alphas & Accents sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Felicity" Alphas & Accents sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Black & White" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Carpe Diem" puffy words sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Carpe Diem" giant rhinestones
Glitz Design Washi Tape - silver
other: cardstock, vellum, baker's twine, butterfly punch

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Noel, your work is just beautiful, as are your little girls, who have grown into lovely young women. So nice to stop by and see you're still creating lovelies here on your blog. Hope you and your family are doing well. <3

Http://travelwithvans.blogspoy.com said...

Very nice work!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin