Thursday, May 22, 2014

I love you a lot


Glitz Design Bits & Pieces are sized for Project Life albums, however these cute little accents are versatile enough to use on all sorts of paper crafting projects. On this project I used a journaling card from the new "Felicity" line Bits & Pieces paper. I cut it into a square, then cut the square on the diagonal twice to make triangles. Then I layered the smaller quote on the larger ombre journaling spot. Adding a little of the brand new pink glitter washi tape added a fun splash of sparkle.

To make the crepe ribbon, I started with an ordinary roll of crepe paper for party decor and ruffled it by hand as I ran it through my sewing machine. On one end I layered some tulle on top of the crepe paper for a pop of color. 

2014_0515_030aa

2014_0515_036a

2014_0515_054a

2014_0515_083a

2014_0515_096a

"I love you a lot" layout supplies:
Glitz Design "Felicity" papers: Bits & Pieces, Honeycomb
Glitz Design "Felicity" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Felicity" washi tape - pink glitter
Glitz Design "All Dolled Up" washi tape - cherries
other: cardstock, doilies, sequins, date stamp, ink 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin