Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Beyond the Sesa


Our family loves jazz. Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darin and Ella Fitzgerald will always put a little spring in our step. I chose "Beyond the Sea" by Bobby Darin as my music inspiration for this photo. Being a Navy family it always speaks to me of the sweetness of a homecoming after a long deployment.

2014_0402_036b

2014_0402_052a

2014_0402_086a

2014_0402_062a

2014_0402_099a

"Somewhere Beyond the Sea" layout supplies:
Glitz Design "Black & White" papers: Floral, Wood Grain, XO
Glitz Design "Black & White" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Black & White" Alphabets & Words sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Black & White" Titles & Accents sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Black & White" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Black & White" Giant Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Black & White" washi tape - Dots
other: sequins, tulle, doily, vellum, lace

1 comment:

powerscrapper said...

Fantastic layouts! I have enjoyed watching your daughters grow through your layouts.The one of them holding the flags is one of my favorite. Many thanks for sharing your amazing talent and your family's story with me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin