Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Say It With Roller Stamps



I've loved Glitz Design Roller Doodles for years. For this week's feature I decided to try my Roller Doodles on a medium I'd never tried before, tissue paper. I almost always have tissue paper on hand for wrapping gifts, so I thought it would be a great household supply to use for both paper crafting and gift wrapping. On both projects, I inked the Roller Doodle with watermark ink, then heat embossed the stamped images. Roller Doodles give you the flexibility of making your own patterned papers over and over again. Happy stamping!

Glitz Design Roller Doodles are now available at amazon.com!








"Beautiful You" layout supplies:
Glitz Design "77" paper: Feathers
Glitz Design "77" 6x6 paper pack
Glitz Design "77" Alphabets & Words sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Black & White" Titles & Accents sticker sheet
Glitz Design "77" Puffy Words stickers
Glitz Design "77" washi tape - Friday
Glitz Design "Black & White" washi tape - stripes
Glitz Design "Finnley" roller doodle - feathers
Glitz Design "Color Me Happy" giant roller doodle - woodgrain
other: tissue paper, watermark ink, embossing powder, white ink, sequins, white gel pen

Gold Chevron Gift supplies:
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" giant roller doodle - chevron
other: box, tissue paper, watermark ink, gold embossing powder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin