Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sweet Valentine


This is one of my all time favorite photos of my husband and I. To keep all of the focus on my favorite photo, I kept everything else a shade or two lighter. Using a variety of neutral colors kept the layout cohesive even when combining elements from seven different Glitz Designs lines. Grouping neutral colors together is a great way to creatively incorporate your scraps into your next project.






"Always" layout supplies:
Glitz Design "Color Me Happy" paper: Hearts
Glitz Design "Hello Friend" paper: Polka
Glitz Design "Yours Truly" paper: Motif
Glitz Design "Dapper Dan" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Dapper Dan" Titles & Accents sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Dapper Dan" Alphabets & Words sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Uncharted Waters" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" washi tape - tiny hearts
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" trim
other: typewriter, vellum, sewing machine, cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin