Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Wishes for the New Year


Happy New Year! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas season filled with family, friends and memories. Having my husband home for Christmas for the first time in 3 years was truly a blessing for our family. I tried my best to relish ever moment.

Looking ahead to the New Year, I chose both a Latin word and a Latin phrase as my 2014 goal: AMARE which means "to love" and AMOR VINCIT OMNIA which means "love conquers all things". This is my 2014 goal and wish, to love more fully in every area of my life. Happy 2014!





"Amare" Supplies:
Glitz Design "Dapper Dan" paper: Chevron
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" paper: Small Hearts
Glitz Design "Dapper Dan" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Finnley" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Dapper Dan" Alphabet & Words sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Finnley" Titles & Accents sticker sheet
Glitz Design "Finnley" Bits & Pieces
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Dapper Dan" Giant Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" Giant Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Hello Friend" Crepe Trim
Glitz Design "Love You Madly" washi tape - Love
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" trim
other: card stock (Bazzil Basics), green letters (Studio Calico), sewing machine

1 comment:

Lea Lawson said...

This layout is utterly beautiful, Noel! I just love how you whimsically add tulle to your projects...and the words you chose are amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin